Partners and 3rd Parties, Affiliates and Corporate Friends
Suncoast RHIO has Affiliate and Operating Company Subsidiary relationships with the following:
Suncoast Analytics, LLC
Health Hub, Inc.
Suncoast Connection, Inc.
Rural Healthnet Consortia, Inc.
Below is a listing of organizations having a partnership, reseller, or cooperative relationship with SunCoast RHIO. We want to thank all of the companies, organizations, and people who are our clients. And to especially thank our original members – those physicians and hospitals who supported us during our early days and remain with us today.
Call us for potential discounts and/or support on any of our re-seller partners:
- Federal “Blue Button” Personal Health Record Initiative for Consumers – (G)
- National Associate of Independent Physician Owned ACO’s – (M)
- The Eminere Group – Assurance, Advisory, IT Governance, Risk, Compliance – (R) (C)
- EMR Direct – “Direct” Encrypted HIPAA Compliant Email HISP – (Re) (C)
- Inpriva – “Direct” Encrypted HIPAA Compliant Email HISP
- Open EMR – Open Electronic Medical Records and EHR, Hosted and Site Based – (M)
- Macra Monitor – MIPS Scoring and Related Financial Modeling (P)
- HIE Networks – Cloud FAX and Printing; Scanning; Storage, Send & Receive – (R) (C) (D)
- Sharecare – Previously BACTES Imaging Company (P) (R) (Re) (D)
- HIPAA One – Security Risk Assessment (Re)
- MedTranDirect – Certified CMS and Commercial Payer Billing (P) (Re) (C)
- MDFlow – Practice Management and EHR (R) (Re)
- DynamicHealthIT – Technology Solutions for Healthcare (p) (R) (C) (D)
- Aris Medical Solutions – Small Practice Security Risk Assessment – (R)
- 4Med Approved – Online Training Courses in Health Information Technology – (D) (Re) (P)
- P3Care – Integrated Billing with PQRS (C)
- CADR Plus – Call a Doctor, a Teledoc Company 24X7 Telephone Access to Doctors
- MyVirtualDoctor – Telemedicine for ACO’s and Medical Practice Offices
- Shifox – Electronic Referral, “Direct” Encrypted HIPAA Compliant Email HISP – (R) (P)
- Consortium for Universal Health System Metrics – Qualified Clinical Registry – (P)
- Fibernet Direct – Broadband Technology
- Florida Agency for Health Care Administration Health Finder – (G)
- Florida Agency for Healthcare Administration (AHCA) Florida Hospitals Average Charges – (G)
- Health Profile of Florida Counties – Florida Charts – (G)
- Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services CMS